Following Premier François Legault's announcement ordering the closure of the gathering places, the Auberge du Lac Taureau has chosen to suspend its operations as of March 16, until July 17, 2020. This decision was made to help counter the spread of the virus.
In order to welcome you safely in our establishment, here are the measures put in place by our team. These measures will allow us to take care of your health as well as that of our employees. Please be advised that we have respected the public health directives issued by the federal and provincial governments. We are also committed to upholding these guidelines while continuing to offer the warm and welcoming experience that our visitors expect from the Auberge du Lac Taureau.
You will have to submit to a health questionnaire before you can enter our establishment. If you are experiencing symptoms or are likely to have been exposed to Covid-19, unfortunately we will be obliged to ask you to return at a later date, for the health and safety of all.
The entire team is following the situation very closely and will adjust according to the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Quebec and government authorities on the measures to be taken to prevent the transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our customer service department remains available for any questions or concerns regarding the current situation. We are grateful for the support we receive from you every day and look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful Inn after several weeks of waiting!
Please note that for people who purchased or won a gift certificate between November 1, 2019 and March 16, 2020, gift certificates will be extended for 6 months.
FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY!
- All Auberge du Lac Taureau employees are rigorously trained by the infection control manager of a covid-19 screening clinic.
- At the beginning and end of each shift, each employee must validate his or her temperature and undergo a health check.
- Employees must respect the wearing of protective equipment (masks and gloves) according to their department.
- Employees must maintain a distance of 2 meters from each customer. If this rule cannot be respected, the employee must cover his face with a mask.
Strict adherence to hygiene measures
IN PUBLIC AREAS!
- Reinforced cleaning measures and increased frequency of disinfection of public areas: lounges, reception, toilets, corridors, etc.
- Several disinfectant products are available in common areas and in front of each elevator entrance.
- Only lodging guests and staff will have access to the common areas of the hostel.
- The spaces are now reconfigured to allow for physical distance (furniture and tables arranged accordingly).
- Specific measures dedicated to the elevators: regular disinfection, specific signage and a maximum of 2 people at a time.
- New floor signage has been installed to direct traffic and facilitate distancing.
ON YOUR PRE-ARRIVAL!
- Thanks to an email that will be sent to you a few days before your arrival, you will be able to fill out a questionnaire to allow us to register you in advance.
- GOOD NEWS! We have taken care to relax our cancellation policy in case of last minute problems. You now have up to 48 hours before your arrival date to cancel without charge a reservation made in rooms or condos, and 30 days before your arrival date to cancel without charge a reservation made in one of our waterfront lodges.
without any possible contact!
- All occupants (adults and children) must report to the reception desk upon arrival for health validation and check-in. If more than one person arrives at the same time as you, it is likely that you will have to wait on the bridge.
- During health validation and temperature taking, you may be denied access to the site for any temperature above 37.5C or for having been at risk of contracting covid-19 recently.
- A rigorous control will be made between the entrances and exits of the customers in lodging, and a limitation of the access to the passing customers.
- Your arrival will take place in complete safety, at our reception equipped with a plexiglass.
- All room cards are carefully disinfected between each guest.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own masks, although the hostel provides masks in case they forget.
To make sure you get a good night's sleep
IN OUR COSY ROOMS!
- Implementation of new cleaning protocols before, during and after your stay.
- All trivial and non-essential items have been removed in each room.
- In order to limit staff interaction with your personal space, no daily cleaning service is done during your stay (unless there is a very urgent request).
- Complete disinfection of the rooms after each guest.
Enjoy yourself at our restaurants
IN ALL PEACE!
- NEW! Possibility to enjoy our brand new Food Truck for outdoor meals.
- Several extra chairs and tables are available on our outdoor site.
- Our dining room has been completely rearranged to respect social distancing.
- Menus are available online, on our website, accessible from your cell phone.
- Make sure you have made your restaurant reservations, ideally before your arrival. You can contact us by phone or make your reservations online by clicking here.
Take advantage of our activities
IN COMPLETE SAFETY!
- Equipment carefully disinfected between each customer.
- Beach chairs placed at a respective distance of 2 meters and disinfected between each user.
- Group activities possible with a distance of 2 metres.
- The rental of boats that can accommodate more than one person is limited to members of the same family.
Relax at our Health Center
- Washing and disinfection of hands is mandatory at the entrance and exit of the Health Centre.
- All treatments will be available for a maximum of 60 minutes except for the duo massages which are temporarily unavailable.
- Your health check will be done verbally with your massage therapist or esthetician before your treatment in order to limit contact with shared objects.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory during the entire treatment, except for facials. It is also recommended to wear it indoors.
- Rigorous disinfection of the massage and treatment rooms between each guest.
You can always take a dip
IN OUR POOL & BATH AREA!
- A magnetic card valid for 1 hour will be given to you at the reception desk that you will have to bring back after your use.
- Social distancing maintained throughout your visit to the pool & bathing area. A maximum of 8 people is therefore required for the outdoor pool and 16 people for the indoor pool.
- Common items and products to be shared such as hairdryers and flotation jackets have been removed.
- Lockers in the changing rooms will not be accessible.
- You will be able to use the showers but we suggest that you shower in your room beforehand.
- Whirlpools are open to guests residing at the same address and are not open to anyone under 16 years of age.
- Temporary closure of the dry saunas.
See you next time!
A DEPARTURE WITHOUT CONTACT
- In order for us to respect the waiting time between each client, your room must be vacated no later than 10:00 a.m., whether it is an room in auberge, condo or lodge.
- A preliminary invoice will be sent to you by e-mail between 7:00 am and 8:00 am on the day of departure. For any adjustments, you can contact the reception desk.
- Payment will be taken between 10:00 am and 11:00 am on the card on file.
- When you leave, please leave your room card in the express check-out box located at the front desk.