WE ARE DOG FRIENDLY
Go on holiday with the whole family by booking a dog friendly room where your dog will be welcome! The Auberge du Lac Taureau also offers members of the Cuddle Club and Big Cuddle Club at Mondou exclusive advantages.
For a stay in perfect harmony
Our dog policy
Dogs of all breeds and sizes are welcome to stay at the Auberge du Lac Taureau. Here are a few rules to follow so that you can benefit from this privilege.
- Only the dog friendly rooms in the Auberge accept dogs. They are not allowed in our condos or lodges.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per room, depending on weight.
- We provide bowls and crates for dogs up to 80 pounds.
- For the safety of your pet and our employees, your pet must be in the crate when it is alone in the room.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times, inside as well as outside.
- Dogs must be trained, controlled and supervised by his owners.
- Excrements must be picked up and discarded in the appropriate places.
- The client is responsible for any damage caused by the animal.
Please note that for reasons of hygiene and maintenance, we only accept dogs (no cats or exotic animals).
Allowed or not?
You may understand that for the comfort and safety of all Auberge du Lac Taureau guests, access to dogs is limited in certain areas.
Here are the places where dogs are welcome:
- South Beach, located behind the beach pavilion
- Non-motorized watercraft during summer
- Dog park, located in front of the pond next to the Trille
- Outdoor terraces, located at the Bistro and between the reception and the restaurant
- 23 kilometres of hiking trails
Here are the places where dogs are not allowed:
Except for service dogs in food areas and meeting rooms.
- North Beach, only during summer
- Indoor restoration areas
- Meeting rooms
- Swimming pools & baths area
- Dogsled trails, only during winter
WALL OF FAME
Your dog could end up here!
You could be lucky enough to find a picture of your dog on vacation at the Auberge du Lac Taureau here on our website! All you have to do is identify us on the pictures you publish on social networks (Facebook and Instagram). Who will be the next star of our wall of fame?