Please note that only guests in lodging are allowed on site.
All the measures implemented are required by the different authorities, in particular the Public Health expertise and reference center of Quebec.
These measures will allow us to take care of your health as well as that of our employees. Please be advised that we have respected the public health directives issued by the federal and provincial governments. We are also committed to upholding these guidelines while continuing to offer the warm and welcoming experience that our visitors expect from the Auberge du Lac Taureau.
You will have to submit to a health questionnaire before you can enter our establishment. If you are experiencing symptoms or are likely to have been exposed to Covid-19, unfortunately we will be obliged to ask you to return at a later date, for the health and safety of all.
The entire team is following the situation very closely and will adjust according to the recommendations of the Public health expertise and reference centre of Quebec and government authorities on the measures to be taken to prevent the transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our customer service department remains available for any questions or concerns regarding the current situation.
Please note that only lodging clients are admitted on site of the Auberge du Lac Taureau.
You can always take a dip
IN OUR POOL & BATH AREA!
- IMPORTANT | Vaccination passport will be required for the pool & bath area. Proof of vaccination (QR code) and photo ID will be required for guests 13 years and older.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory everywhere indoors, except for swimming in the pool and for children 10 years old and under.
- Wash your hands and respect social distancing at all times.
- A 1-minute shower is mandatory before swimming (preferably in your room).
- You must also respect the following capabilities :
- 16 people for the outdoor pool
- 32 people for the indoor pool
- 4 people per hot tub
- Common items and products to be shared such as hair dryers and flotation jackets have been removed.
- Please arrive in a bathrobe and swimsuit, as the lockers in the changing rooms will not be accessible.
- Dry saunas are temporary closed.
Enjoy yourself with our new menu
IN ALL PEACE!
- Reservations are required to dine in the dining room. In-house customers only.
- IMPORTANT | Vaccination passport will be required for the restaurant services (consumption on site, bars, terraces). Proof of vaccination (QR code) and photo ID will be required for guests 13 years and older.
However, proof of vaccination is not required for take-out orders. You can order in the Bistro or the Dining Room and take it to your room or to one of our picnic tables.
- Mandatory hand disinfection upon entering and leaving the Bistro or the dining room.
- For all the details on our menus in the Bistro or in the dining room, we invite you to consult our menu page on our website.
ON YOUR PRE-ARRIVAL!
- Thanks to an email that will be sent to you a few days before your arrival, you will be able to fill out a questionnaire to allow us to register you in advance.
- GOOD NEWS! We have taken care to relax our cancellation policy in case of last minute problems. You now have up to 48 hours before your arrival date to cancel without charge a reservation made in rooms or condos, and 30 days before your arrival date to cancel without charge a reservation made in one of our waterfront lodges.
without any possible contact!
- All occupants (adults and children) must report to the reception desk upon arrival for health validation and check-in.
- During health validation and temperature taking, you may be denied access to the site for any temperature above 38C or for having been at risk of contracting covid-19 recently.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all clients inside the establishment. We encourage you to bring your own, although the hostel does provide masks in case you forget.
- Your arrival will take place in complete safety, at our reception equipped with a plexiglass.
- All room cards are carefully disinfected between each guest.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own masks, although the hostel provides masks in case they forget.
To make sure you get a good night's sleep
IN OUR COSY ROOMS!
- Implementation of new cleaning protocols before, during and after your stay.
- All trivial and non-essential items have been removed in each room.
- In order to limit staff interaction with your personal space, no daily cleaning service is done during your stay (unless there is a very urgent request).
- Complete disinfection of the rooms after each guest.
Strict adherence to hygiene measures
IN PUBLIC AREAS!
- Reinforced cleaning measures and increased frequency of disinfection of public areas: lounges, reception, toilets, corridors, etc.
- Several disinfectant products are available in common areas and in front of each elevator entrance.
- The spaces are now reconfigured to allow for physical distance (furniture and tables arranged accordingly).
- Specific measures dedicated to the elevators: regular disinfection, specific signage and a maximum of 2 people at a time.
Take advantage of our activities
IN COMPLETE SAFETY!
- The rental or loan of outdoor equipment is permitted.
- During winter | You prefer to use your own equipment (cross-country skis, snowshoes, skates)? We encourage you to bring it with you!
- During summer | Beach chairs placed at a distance of 2 meters and disinfectant available for users. Life jackets carefully disinfected between each client.
Relax at our Health Center
- Washing and disinfection of hands is mandatory at the entrance and exit of the Health Centre.
- All treatments will be available for a maximum of 60 minutes. For the duo massages the clients will have to be from the same address.
- Your health check will be done verbally with your massage therapist before your treatment in order to limit contact with shared objects.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory during the entire treatment.
- Rigorous disinfection of the massage and treatment rooms between each guest.
FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY!
- All employees at the Auberge du Lac Taureau are rigorously trained on the measures in place to stop the spread of Covid-19.
- At the beginning of each shift, each employee must validate his temperature and undergo a health check.
- Employees must wear the protective equipment required in each department according to the INSPQ guidelines (procedure masks).
- Employees must maintain a distance of 2 meters from each customer.
See you next time!
A DEPARTURE WITHOUT CONTACT
- In order for us to respect the waiting time between each client, your room must be vacated no later than 10:00 a.m., whether it is an room in auberge, condo or lodge.
- A preliminary invoice will be sent to you by e-mail between 7:00 am and 8:00 am on the day of departure. For any adjustments, you can contact the reception desk.
- Payment will be taken from noon on the card on file.
- When you leave, please leave your room card in the express check-out box located at the front desk.