Please note that only lodging guests are allowed on the site.
Accommodation in Auberge
Choose the room category that suits you best
Whether it's for a stay with your family, a romantic getaway, or even with a doggie, you'll find what you need among our five categories of rooms. We have 100 rooms on the inn side arranged in 3 different buildings, offering a view of the surrounding nature, the pond or the lake.
Please note that we have an elevator in only one of our three buildings.
2 26 M2
Discover our room with king bed and view overlooking the majestic Taureau lake. This room is equipped with the Neurospa sleep technology. For an extra $50 per night more than the regular lake room, enjoy a perfect and restful sleep thanks to the acoustic oscillators already placed under your mattress.
A STAY IN YOUR ROOM IS:
- A view of the forest, the pond or the Taureau lake
- The comfort of a king bed or two queen beds
- A stone's throw from our restaurants
- Access to the pool & bath area
- Access to snowshoes, skates and cross-country skiing in winter
- Access to canoes, kayaks and pedal boats in summer
- Access to the beach and to the immense Lake Taureau
- Access to 23 km of hiking trails
- Access to Matawinie Regional Parks
OTHER SPECIFICATIONS & AMENITIES:
- Bathroom with bathtub-shower
- HD Television
- Mini refrigerator and Nespresso coffee maker
- Desk and chest of drawers
- Free Wifi
- Air conditioning
- To lighten your luggage: hair dryer, bath products and bathrobes are at your disposal
- Some rooms have a balcony or access to a terrace. (not accessible during winter season)
- Some rooms are accessible for people with reduced mobility. Only one of the buildings in the Auberge has an elevator.