For a autumn vacation, please visit a hotel member of the Origine artisans hôteliers network.
Accommodation in Auberge
Whether it's for a stay with your family, a romantic getaway, or even with a doggie, you'll find what you need among our five categories of rooms. We have 100 rooms on the inn side arranged in 3 different buildings, offering a view of the surrounding nature, the pond or the lake.
A STAY IN YOUR ROOM IS:
- A view of the forest, the pond or the Taureau lake
- The comfort of a king bed or two queen beds
- A stone's throw from our restaurants
- Access to the relaxation area (swimming pool, spas and sauna)
- Access to snowshoes, skates and cross-country skiing in winter
- Access to canoes, kayaks and pedal boats in summer
- Access to the beach and to the immense Lake Taureau
- Access to 23 km of hiking trails
- Access to Matawinie Regional Parks
OTHER SPECIFICATIONS & AMENITIES:
- Bathroom with bathtub-shower
- HD Television
- Mini refrigerator and Nespresso coffee maker
- Desk and chest of drawers
- Free Wifi
- Air conditioning
- To lighten your luggage: hair dryer, bath products and bathrobes are at your disposal
- Some rooms are accessible for people with reduced mobility. Only one of the buildings in the Auberge has an elevator.