Your lodge by the lake
Spacious and luxurious lakeside cottages, nestled in the heart of the magnificent nature with access to the immense Taureau reservoir in Lanaudière. Let yourself be conquered by the warm atmosphere, a glass in your hand comfortably installed near the fireplace while admiring the landscape. This is the dream cottage in Saint-Michel-des-Saints for family or friends meetings and corporate events!
COVID-19 | Please note that a maximum of 6 people from 1 address are allowed in a lodge.
Stay in one of our lodges and get 20% off!
Valid every day of the week between January 15 and February 25, 2021, and from March 8 to May 20, 2021.
2 to 4 rooms
RED ZONE | up to 6 persons / 1 address
ORANGE ZONE | up to 6 persons / 2 addresses
YELLOW-GREEN ZONE | up to 10 persons / 3 addresses
Minimum stay of 2 nights.
|715$ / night||990$ / night|
|440$ / night||715$ / night|
3-night stay required for the following dates: April 2 to 4, 2021 - May 7 to 9, 2021 - May 21 to 23, 2021 - June 18 to 20, 2021 - June 24 to 27, 2021 - July 1 to 4, 2021 - September 3 to 5, 2021 - October 8 to 10, 2021
Full chalet rental may be required for the following dates: February 26 to March 6, 2021 - July 16 to August 21, 2021 - December 23, 2021 to January 2, 2022
Long stay at Lake Taureau
Put your suitcases in the middle of nature for a while!
Change of scenery and come and stay in one of the new luxurious and fully equipped lodges of the Auberge du Lac Taureau on the lake! We have 3 lodges that provide more privacy and great autonomy. The ideal place to finally relax!
Here are the rental dates, from Sunday to Sunday : January 3 to January 31, 2021 - January 31 to February 28, 2021 - February 28 to March 28, 2021 - March 28 to April 25, 2021
DOGS ARE WELCOME!
Great news! We know how important the happiness of the whole family is and how enjoyable it is to travel with your four-legged companion. That's why we now accept dogs in only one of our three lodges. The maximum number of dogs allowed in this dog friendly lodge is two.
The additional lodging fee for your doggie to accompany you is $100 + taxes per night, per dog. Please note that cages and bowls are not provided in the lodge.
We invite you to consult our canine policy in order to have a harmonious stay!
A STAY IN YOUR LODGE IS:
- Rooms with private bathroom
- Private whirlpool 8 places & BBQ for each lodge
- Very large living room
- Dining room with stove, dishwasher, double fridge
- Air conditionning in central area
- Large outdoor terrace (screened in 2021)
- Access to the relaxation area of the Auberge du Lac Taureau (pool, spas and sauna)
- Access to snowshoes, skates and cross-country skiing in winter
- Access to canoes, kayaks and pedal boats in summer
- Access to the tennis court
- Launching ramp for a boat
- Private dock in 2021
- Access to the beach and the huge Taureau lake
- Access to 23 km of hiking trails
- Access to the Matawinie's regional parks
OTHER SPECIFICATIONS & AMENITIES:
- Functional 4-season lodge
- Capacity of 26 people
- Size of a lodge: 4020 square feet / 374 square meters
- 8 rooms per lodge (3 rooms with 1 Queen bed / 3 rooms with 1 Queen bed & 1 retractable bed / 2 rooms with 2 Queens beds)
- Indoor and outdoor gas fireplace
- Outdoor terrace with garden furniture
- Bathroom with shower and bath in the rooms located in the upper part. Bathroom with shower only for the rooms located in the lower part. Bathroom with adapted shower on the main floor for people with reduced mobility in only one of our lodges.
- HD and satellite TV (9 TVs per lodge - one per room)
- Free WiFi
- Microwave oven, cookware & utensils
- Crockery, cutlery, assorted glasses, 1 electric fondue pan and 1 raclette pan
- Dishwasher with soap provided
- Filter coffee machine and Nespresso (capsules not included)
- Washer and dryer
- Bedding, towels and dishcloths provided
- Sanitary paper and tissue paper provided at the beginning of the stay
- Cleaning products provided for the duration of the stay
- Spices, oils, salt and pepper not included
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility
Please, contact us directly by phone. We can then offer you more choices depending on your type of stay, the number of people and the period requested.
Please note that for holiday weekends, construction holidays and the holiday season, the rental of an entire cottage will be required.