For a autumn vacation, please visit a hotel member of the Origine artisans hôteliers network.
SPRING AND AUTUMN ACTIVITIES
The low season at the Auberge du Lac Taureau is relaxing! Linger by the fire, explore the trails with one of our fatbikes, discover the wildlife and enjoy the moment!
CYCLING ON THE SAND? OH YES!
Ride all around our marked trails on one of our fatbikes, specialized bikes to perform on the sandy trails! Thrills guaranteed! The fatbike is easy to practice and enjoyable for the whole family. Discover Québec's beautiful forests while practicing physical activity: it's priceless!
What is a fatbike? It's a bike with oversized all-terrain tires that provide good grip on difficult terrain, such as snow, sand or mud! Come and try it out!
ATV or Side-by-Side
OVER 500 KILOMETRES OF WELL-MAINTAINED TRAILS ARE AVAILABLE FOR LOVERS OF ATVS.
With friends or family, come and have fun exploring our wooded trails! Discover the forest that separates the Auberge de Saint-Michel-des-Saints and that borders Lake Taureau by spinning at your own speed on one of our all-terrain vehicles (ATVs). A day will not be enough to overcome our trails! You can choose between a Quad and a Side-by-Side (two, four or six places). Guaranteed fun!
COME AND TEASE THE TROUT IN OUR POND!
Enjoy a moment of calm while teasing the trout on the pond located right in front of the Auberge. You will find all the necessary equipment at the Animation Pavilion to catch a catch. A relaxing activity par excellence, fishing on the edge of this small pond stocked with fish will surely delight you and will allow participants to tell great stories when they return from their fishing trip!
FACE OUR 23 KILOMETERS OF TRAILS BY BIKE!
The vast terrain on the shores of Lac Taureau is crossed by many trails for mountain biking. The 23 kilometers of adventure and pleasure in the undergrowth await you! The beautiful region of Lanaudière lends itself very well to the discovery by bike. Helmeted and gloved, you are ready to live an outdoor trek that is both energizing and exhilarating.
WATCH THE LAKE MELT DURING THE SPRING!
Only once a year, the Taureau Reservoir offers us a magnificent show that is unique in the region!
In fact, it is during one of the calmest months (between April and May) that the ice melts in less than a few weeks. It's the ideal time to walk around, admire a landscape that you can't see anywhere else and even ride a fatbike between sand and snow.
The Reservoir is filled fairly quickly after the snow melts and the spring freshet arrives. In less than four to six weeks, our enormous frozen playground has been transformed into a huge lake that will soon be navigable for all our summer watercraft!
COME WALK ON OUR BEAUTIFUL TRAILS!
Let yourself be guided by our various paths crisscrossing the immense forest that surrounds the Inn. We have more than 23 kilometres of trails for everyone! You will have the choice between several directions to make the pleasure last all day long. A variety of wildlife awaits you in the woods... keep your eyes open!
A ROOM FULL OF TOYS? THE DREAM FOR YOUR LITTLE KIDS!
Let your children spend 1 hour, half a day or a full day in a room full of toys. Your child's passage can be animated by an animator at your expense who will entertain and play with your child for as long as you need.
The activity includes a babysitter or facilitator depending on the age of the children. Minimum of 3 years old. Please inquire at the reservation center.
You still have access to the youth pavilion at all times while supervising your children at no charge.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING ACTIVITIES:
1. The reservation of activities must be made by the activity booking center exclusively.
2. A 50% deposit is required upon booking.
3. Cancellation Policy:
- No charge until 48h before booking the activity.
- Between 24h and 48h, the deposit of 50% will be retained.
- Less than 24 hours before the booking, all expenses related to the activity will be required.
4. Cancellation of an activity may be subject to these other conditions as well:
- Full refund of the amounts collected for the activity when the weather does not allow you to practice the activity or endangers the safety of the participants.
- Full refund of the amounts collected for the activity when the Auberge du Lac Taureau is unable to provide the service.
- The participant agrees to apply the cancellation policy if an illness or injury prevents him or her from practicing the activity.
- The participant agrees to apply the cancellation policy if he does not show up for the activity.